Skip to main content

2 Legit to Acquit: Troy Ave Disses Taxstone & Confirms He's Tesifying Against Him


The Troy Ave v. Taxstone saga continues. Troy just released the music video for his song "2 Legit 2 Quit" where he reveals he's testifying against hip-hop personality and podcaster, Taxstone. The line says "I'm only loyal to my fam/Middle finger from the stand/It's either me or you." Taxstone has been locked up since January 2017 for the murder of Troy Ave's bodyguard, Ronald "Banga" McPhatter. 

Hear the infamous line below:




Many took to Twitter to voice their thoughts on the diss and Troy Ave:







Troy Ave pretty much lost all of his street cred. I'm not a fan of his nor did I ever really listen to his music (I couldn't name any of his songs if my life depended on it). I just remember he did a freestyle on Sway in the Morning where he was trying to hide his phone behind two water bottles and Sway moved them away. I have no opinion on Troy Ave whatsoever but I am a fan of Taxstone and the Tax Season podcast so I'm screaming "FREE TAXSTONE." Tax has said some incriminating statements in interviews, even saying he harassed Troy Ave on Twitter.  That's not going to help his case but after listening to his interview on the So Shameless podcast, Taxstone seems like he's in a good place mentally and believes he'll be free soon. While Troy Ave dodged a murder, his reputation and credibility has long passed away.

Comments