Skip to main content

Girl What You Gonna Do With Your Life? Part 4



On my last post I wanted to talk about the people I look up to as inspiration. Each of these individuals has helped realize what I want to do and how to get there.



Beyoncé is the end all be all. She is the standard. I've looked up to and admired Beyoncé ever since I was six years old. Beyoncé is a black woman who is well respected everywhere and is continuously breaking barriers. I admire her work ethic, strength, and ambition. She makes sure that everything she does is perfect and done right and I wish to carry on that philosophy.

Sean "P. Diddy" Combs is an inspiration to me because he created his own empire. He has a net worth is $820 million. When you think of Diddy you think of luxury and living the fabulous life. I want to build an empire too and I look to Diddy as the blueprint.

Kid Fury & Crissle host a podcast called "The Read." "The Read" is the first podcast I listened to and I instantly fell in love. Kid Fury started off as a blogger, then ventured off into YouTube and now into podcasts. I want to do that and create my own YouTube channel and successful podcast as well. Crissle is so outspoken and doesn't care what anyone has to say about it. I hope to be as outspoken and carefree as her.

These are the people I truly admire. I could go on the we can only post a page for this project. I hope that I can follow in their footsteps and achieve greatness. Until then, please continue to read and follow my blog so you have the privilege of saying you knew me before I blew up.

Comments