Skip to main content

A New Cut, A New Color, A New Layout: Read It & Seep Is Evolving Darling




Thats right! Read It & Seep has got a new look! Not so blasé. This is just the foundation I need before I acquire my own domain. Each tab on my blog takes you to a new section. Lets dive in shall we?


Home


The home page has all my post displayed for those who like unpredictability and not being categorized.

About

You get to know about the girl who runs this blog. A bomb picture with a short and simple bio to show you all that having beauty and brains isn't impossible.

Lifestyle


This is where I'll post all about me. Whether it be problems that I or someone I know is dealing with or just fun things like my favorite vines (RIP). This section will be cathartic and fun. You get to explore the highs and lows of being a 20-year-old college student and how I'm getting by in this sick, sad world.

Entertainment

Oh so you thought I wasn't spilling tea anymore? Y'all should know me better than that. I have a big mouth and even bigger opinions on what is going on in black Hollywood and this tab is all about it. So grab your cup and your napkins because it can get messy.

Music

In this section I will be posting monthly playlists, spotlight upcoming artists (or my favs), and talking about the music I've been feeling at the moment. Expect to see album/song reviews, lit playlists, and an expansion of your musical library. 

Videos

Ya girl finally made a youtube channel. Subscribe to Kayla Lumpkins (I'm the black one). On there you can see all my takes on reality tv and trending topics. I'll be posting the videos under this tab so you won't miss a chance to see ya girl looking cute on screen. 

Work


On top of this blog I also write for my school newspaper The Northerner and contribute to YouTuber JustinJ1232's website King of Reads. In this tab I provided links to my outside projects so you can see that *Reginae voice* I'm working. 

Contact


When you click the three horizontal lines next to the search button the side menu pops up. There you will see a contact form. You can contact me about business inquires for writing, hosting events, videos, and collaborations. You can also reach out to me for advice or suggestions for future content. *Jodeci voice* Come and talk to me. 

So there you have it. I'm evolving and so is my site. With these new changes I am excited to give you guys some more sickening content. So subscribe to my blog to make sure you never miss a post!



Comments