Skip to main content

"Invasion of Privacy": Cardi B Is Set To Drop Her Debut Album

Cardi B just announced that she's dropping her debut album on April 6th. The album is titled "Invasion of Privacy," which makes perfect sense because she's talked numerous times saying she feels like her life is not her own anymore. She's on her Kashdoll "my life is for everybody."

Her first two singles "Bodak Yellow" and "Bartier Cardi" have been successful so let's hope that she delivers on this project as well. Which I'm sure she will because Cardi can actually rap and her first two mixtapes were very good. I'm hoping she channeled all of the negative energy she received this past year and put it all into her album. This is an amazing accomplishment for Cardi since I remember following her from her Instagram video days.



Lets see what Twitter had to say about Cardi's Announcement:








I can't wait to listen and review the album! I'm hoping for a lot of bops and songs that will make me want to fight anybody who breathes on me. Cardi doesn't seem like a one-hit wonder artist so I have a feeling she's gonna deliver. I'm excited to see her growth as an artist despite all the obstacles in her way. So let me know are y'all looking forward to Cardi B's album?

Comments